Directions from within New Jersey From the North
- 1. Garden State Parkway South to Exit 98.
- 2. Route 34 South (see sign for Spring Lake, Manasquan, Point Pleasant).
- 3. Travel 3 Miles on Route 34 South through 2 Traffic Circles. (Follow signs for Brielle, Point Pleasant, Seaside) onto Route 35 South.
- 4. Cross over Brielle Bridge into Point Pleasant Beach. Pass through the 3rd Traffic light (Arnold Avenue)–Look for the Large Store Brave New World (Washington Ave) and make a left.
- 5. Continue over Railroad Tracks toward Beach. Lazy Day @Point Pleasant Beach is a large yellow colonial home and will be on the corner of Washington & Baltimore, one block from the entrance to Bradshaw Beach. (Diagonally opposite from The White Sands Resort.)
Directions from within New Jersey From the South
- 1. Garden State Parkway North to Exit 90.
- 2. Exit on to Chambers Bridge Road and make left. Four lights make a left on to Route 70 North.
- 3. To Route 88 East for about 3 miles to Route 35 South, Point Pleasant Beach. Make a right onto Washington Avenue, cross Railroad Tracks and head toward Beach. Lazy Day @Point Pleasant Beach is a large yellow colonial home, and will be on the corner of Washington & Baltimore Avenues one block from Bradshaw Beach. (Diagonally opposite from The White Sands Resort.)
For more directions from any location in the country use: Google Maps