Rental Rules & Regulations
- All arrivals on Sunday After 3:00 PM
- Authorized person 26 years and above to check-in.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM. A ½ day rate is chargeable if guest(s) checks out between 12:00 Noon and 4:00 PM. A full day’s rate is chargeable if guest(s) checks out after 4:00PM on scheduled check out day.
- Guest(s) are responsible for all rental charges and must settle bill before departure.
- A maximum of 12 persons are allowed to stay overnight in this rental property.
- Property Management will not be held responsible for any loss of valuables, money, or personal effects of guest (renter).
- Property Management shall not be held responsible for any injury or accident sustained by guest (renter) during their stay.
- No pets allowed
- This is a non smoking property
- NO PROMS, High School or mixed group rentals
Property Management is not responsible for any personal possessions lost and or stolen, any injury beyond the normal scope within the property, injury sustained while swimming and or engaging in water sports, etc., or while at the beach.
Upon Check Out
- The property will be checked for damages. Should items on the property be lost or damaged. Payment will charged to guest for item replacement or cost of repair.
- Remove all bed linens, comforters and coverings from all beds.
- Remove all waste materials from all garbage cans and place in proper garbage receptacles outside.
- Clean and store all dishes, utensils, etc. (Please empty the dishwasher)
- Floors must be a decent condition. Extensive cleaning needed by property management may require additional charges.
- Vacate premises leaving it in a neat and tidy condition.
- Confirm that beach badges are to the appropriate holder.
USE and OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT will only be in one person’s name. Authorized signer must be 26 years and over and have a major credit card. All family members will need to be listed on the home manifest. It is ok to have guests that stay overnight, we just need to be sure that the home is not overcrowded per the Point Pleasant Beach Occupancy agreement. Please Note: “Sharing” is ok but must be disclosed at the time the reservations are confirmed. More than 1 family listed will be considered two families.
If you will not be able to maintain your reservation, we require no less than 6 months notification (if booking 2 season in advance). Cancellation is subject to the terms of the Short Term Lease. A 10% fee will be withheld on all refunds/deposits. No refunds after April 1st (for Summer and Fall rentals).
We want your stay to be as pleasurable as possible. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 857-4291